WILPF maakt de balans op:
WILPF Duitsland (3 nov.)en WILPF Spanje (6 nov.) besteden via webinars aandacht aan 20 jaar Resolutie 1325.
Om mee te doen via ZOOM: kijk op de website van Peacewomen.org , onder ’WILPF Initatives: 20th Anniversary of UNSCR 1325.
- 3 November, 4:00pm CET (Berlin time) – WILPF Germany: National Action Plans of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda.
- This webinar is organized by WILPF Germany and the Civic Solidarity Platform Working Group of Gender and Women’s Realities.
- It aims to provide a platform for civil society and women’s rights activist that have been part of NAP writing processes in the OSCE region or who try to push for NAPs in their countries, to exchange experiences, find best practices and create mutual learning effects.
- Register on Zoom.
- 6 November, 4.30 pm CET (Madrid time) – WILPF Spain: Balance de la agenda Mujeres, Paz y Seguridad en el ámbito internacional / Taking stock of the Women, Peace and Security agenda in the international sphere.
- WILPF Spain is organizing a series of three webinars for the anniversary.
- The first webinar is titled “Taking stock of the Women, Peace and Security agenda in the international sphere” and it will analyse the main contributions and proposals for the implementation on 1325 and discuss how to incorporate them into the Spanish National Action Plan (NAP).
- Speakers will include: Manuela Mesa, Director of CEIPAZ and Vice-President of WILPF Spain, Maria Villellas, Researcher of the Escola de Cultura de Pau and International Representative of WILPF Spain, and Madeleine Rees, WILPF Secretary-General.
- The discussion will be moderated by Carolina Jiménez, member of WILPF Spain. The webinar will have simultaneous English-Spanish interpretation.